Friday, October 15, 2010

Stella Loves Aussies



Wait, Fashion Week ENDED?  Kidding -- I knew that already.  I don't think I've even looked at most of the NYFW collections yet but I've entered to that time of the year (slash school term) when I realize that my "intense" studying, AKA hours of daydreaming, does little good for my social life me.  Anyway, did you know that Stella McCartney has designed a second collection for Target Australia?  Yet American Target hasn't managed to get a hold of just ONE collaboration with her.  Big downside to this collection: the prices are still quite high, definitely not within American Target's price range.  BUT STILL!  You can get Stella McCartney pieces for less than $200!  Don't mind the "for Target" label printed on the tag! The following pieces will be sold in select Target stores in Australia starting October 29.



Hey look, it's another Stella.  That would be supermodel Stella Tennant wearing these looks. Sorry, Stella, but I'm going to have to crop your head out for the next few looks (darn Australian Target doesn't have proper full body images).





You know me...I love all things lace!  And Stella does a stellar job (get it?) with lace.





I love this outfit!  Looks better on the left.



The accessories.  Mehhhh...

So what have I learned from all this?  My family should've settled in Australia instead of America.

Image source: Target Australia

3 comments:

Amandine said...

At least America had Rodarte. I'm hopeful regarding a US Stella McCartney for Target collaboration, though.

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the outfits in the above photos. Very nice. Come and visit me too soon.

Cheers.

Fashion Me Chic said...

I like the black suit that the model is wearing. It is so elegant and sexy. I would love to wear it.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

Hope you visit my blog. I' ll follow if you follow.