Monday, September 13, 2010

New Shoes Turned Old


Starting point: Los Angeles International Airport

I've been breaking in my relatively new Doc Martens quite nicely during my holiday (in which I rarely have time to sit down).  Take a look at my shoes' Bay Area journey in short montage form and see how they've transformed to (slightly) more wearable shoes.


At UC Berkeley. My shoes feel hip enough to walk the campus but not quite smart enough.


On the BART


At the Exploratorium

And at the end of each day, I realize that those Doc Martens comfort insoles really are necessary. P.S. My birthday's next week.

4 comments:

✿ e m i r i said...

reminds me of "the traveling pants" except this one is shoes. :)

The Catwalk said...

Nice boots! Any brands I should look out for? I really want boots this winter...! - Eugene (i don't have a blogspot, so i'm using the catwalk blog. catwalk is a fashion/sartorialist-y club at wilson i'm representing as "director of photo" for this year) :)

Kristen Leotsakou said...

oooh! i just want exacly a pair of those docs so bad! are they comfortable? do they run true to size?
anyway cool blog!

following you!
follow me back if you like ^_^

Wrecked Stellar said...

Love the progression shots to their current state- you should photograph them in a month and post!