Sunday, September 12, 2010

Alive in SF!



Sorry sorry sorry, I know I said I would be updating the blog but I've been so busy dashing from Oakland to Berkeley to San Francisco then back to Oakland!  Oh, the places you go with quality public transportation and enough change.  My verdict on the Bay Area so far: it's amazing!  You know what might be even more amazing than the Bay Area?  The fact that I haven't been keeping up with New York Fashion Week at all.  But you totally can, with the help of my Fashion Weekers Twitter list!  Follow and check up on the list to get multiple insiders' perspectives of what's been showing on the runway.

I won't get into details about my trip just yet, mainly because it's late and I haven't gotten much sleep in the past few days, but I PROMISE I'll return with stories to tell!

Why yes, that's my face up there!  Apparently I wore my glasses too long.  I'm in front of a Cy Twombly piece at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA).

1 comment:

✿ e m i r i said...

sounds like you're having a good time!