Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shine On, Renegade







Yeah okay, felt isn't really shiny but there was plenty of jewelry at Renegade Craft Fair LA this weekend. Once again, most of the merchandise I liked were a bit over my spending limit but at least my family members all left with something. I left with some free Etsy and Amoeba stickers, a Threadless bag, and a $7 off Threadless coupon. Let down of the day: issues of Uppercase Magazine weren't free......they were part of a free raffle, however.





My cousins, being the lucky minors that they are, scored limited edition Threadless shirts that were given out to kids for free. Did I really not pass as a kid? An eighth grader mistook me as a 14-year-old not too long ago... Note to self: find a baggy shirt to hide my chest (or whatever's there) and cute ankle socks. Should also wear my retainer at all times.

1 comment:

✿ e m i r i said...

lol! I don't pass as a kid anymore at disneyland or knotts, but mainly because they actually ask how old I am instead of just assuming.