Monday, March 29, 2010

Floating Through Worlds


Heroic Trio

Chinese luxury chain Joyce released a short video by Wing Shya featuring four of Rodarte's one-of-a-kind garments inspired by Maggie Cheung and a few movies she starred in.  Of all the movies (In the Mood for Love, Hero, The Heroic Trio, Clean), I've only watched Hero, which is awesome if you haven't seen it.  I first watched it during my first high school summer class, Chinese 1 (yes, that's the level I reached after almost ten years of Chinese schooling), and I honestly had no idea what was going on but I was so in awe of the visuals.  If you don't know who Maggie Cheung is, she's the one who's always on the cover of Vogue China (no, seriously. I have three issues of Vogue China and she's on the two most recent covers).


Clean

ANYWAY, why do I post film stills instead of the actual film when it's available on Youtube?  For every click on the video until March 31, Joyce will donate $1 HK to UNICEF. I know, I know, I just found this video yesterday! SO CLICK CLICK CLICK!


Hero


In the Mood for Love

1 comment:

Ken said...

thanks for bringing this to the light
no idea this was going on