Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wishlist - Holiday 2009








I also wish for you all to have a lovely season!
Holiday discounts are currently limited, as it IS the 23rd, but I WAS able to find this Loehmann's coupon ($20 off a purchase of at least $100) and an Urban Outfitters sale on holiday ornaments (up to 40% off and includes Amigurumi Kingdom ornaments!  They're all so cute!!!).  Don't forget about the Aspinal of London discount code (HOLIDAY20 for 20% off purchases of at least $150) I mentioned before.  Enjoy!

Sources for images in graphic: amazon.com, vmagazine.com

P.S. I had to search all over the web to bring that song to this post.  I hope you find it funnier than it is annoying.
P.P.S. I just noticed I spelled collection wrong in my graphic!!!!!!  Well, I WAS making that at 3AM!!

3 comments:

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Yeah we'd all love a summer internship at a magazine, won't we? :)

Thanks for the coupon shout outs!

✿ e m i r i said...

I would also love a parti-time job/internship that will go according to MY SCHEDULE. If only I knew teleportation, I would be able to use that 2 hrs I waste on driving to get some money in my pocket. siiigh.

I really do hope you get your DSLR soon!! :D maybe they'll have a huge christmas sale on one of them...?

AsianCajuns(Lauren) said...

Oh I hope you got everything on your list, Lucy!!! Merry, merry Christmas!!!