Thursday, December 31, 2009

Deals To Ring In 2010



According to a Japanese legend, if you fold a thousand paper cranes, you'll be granted a wish.  I know 2009 was a rough year for many of us so let's hope that 2010 will be a thousand times better!  Today I'll make this post short and sweet...mainly because I didn't prepare to write about anything beforehand, but I thought I should share some deals, as I haven't done so in a while.  Enjoy!

1. DSW Shoe Warehouse - $20.10 off a purchase of at least $99 (Code: NYGIFT)
2. Beyond the Rack - Holiday Blowout Sales, save up to 90%
3. La Garconne - Additional 15% off items already marked down 50/60/70% off (Code: WINTER15)
4. Threadless - All tees for just $10 each
5. Urban Outfitters - Additional 25% off sale items
6. Hayden-Harnett - 30%-80% off fall/winter items online and in-store

Know of any other sales/discounts?  New Year's Resolution #1...no more selfishness.  Feel free to share what you know!  Happy New Year, everyone!

Image souce: April Howe via Flickr

4 comments:

Paola and Denisha said...

Amazing post. I grew up with an Asian family as well. I jumped during New years to reach that modelesque height (:


average-style.blogspot.com

Deltay said...

Happy New Year :)

Lauren said...

happy new year, and thanks for the sale tips! :)

SOPHIE WEARS said...

I will be folding lots paper cranes, hopefully my wishes will come true :D