Thursday, August 13, 2009

Working on huge posts, promise! For now, check these out...


PHEW!  I've been working on a few LONG posts and a hopefully soon-to-be successful online project for the past week.  I'm not sure how bloggers are able to spit out all these posts in just a day!  Still working on some huge updates so while I typetypetype until I develop carpal tunnel syndrome, please flip through the newest addition to my wish list of magazines (up there ^ ^ ^ see in fullscreen, please!).  Uppercase Magazine is a new quarterly publication, and though they've only released two issues, both of them sold out FAST.  For $18 a pop, you'll get a periodical packed with beautiful images, colorful and fresh magazine layouts, and inspiring features on rising artists and designers.  The "magazine for the creative and curious" holds true to its word of being "inquisitive, inspired, adventurous, eclectic, and playful" as it is embraced by art enthusiasts from all around.

Also, please check out my Tumblr, which has basically become my eye candy and inspiration board!  Recently I've mostly been posting Beatley pictures (I can't help it! There are so many great Beatle-inspired Tumblrs with posts that NEED to be reblogged!) but I'm going to start making a habit of posting sweet limited time only deals.  I just started yesterday with a couple of shoe-related posts, so get ready for more!

1 comment:

✿ e m i r i said...

is that the project you were talking about? it looks niiiiice :)