Sunday, August 16, 2009

Open up a Lockerz account!


I finally accessed my Lockerz account for the first time since Thursday. Actually, I had to open a new account with another invitation...how annoying. Lockerz is an invite-only website that allows you to earn PTZ (pointz, kind of like cash) and redeem them for prizes...and it's all free! It's supposedly a legit website; the CEO of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt who was a former executive of Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.



Though I'm a bit skeptical of this website, a lot of invites popped up all over the internet and I couldn't resist. Some of the prizes have included Marc by Marc Jacobs bags, BCBGirls peep-toe pumps, Chanel bracelets (!!!), and House of Harlow rings. Not to mention a bunch of Apple products. I'm not sure how this corporation is funded or how it finds all these products but it's worth a try.

To be invited to the online community, please leave me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation immediately.
Update, Oct. 15, 2009: This has happened to me several times already...I'd get comments on this post requesting invites, and when I try to send them out, everyone is already registered within the Lockerz system. Rest assured, if you comment this post and include your email address, you will receive an invitation from me! There's no need to ask for an additional one from someone else. I check my blog daily so you should receive the invite within the same day of your request!

No comments: