Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We all scream for H&M



What? I just had to... I love Sasha, but her bony facial shape in this photo looked EXACTLY like that of the figure from Edvard Munch's world renowned 1893 painting The Scream. I wasn't aware that Oslo's the stolen version of The Scream was recovered a couple of years ago...must do a better job keeping up with news.

Anyway Sasha, as well as Eniko Mihalik, landed the H&M Fall 2009 campaign, photographed by Terry Richardson! When I think of H&M, none of those names are brought to mind, but I like the pictures that have recently appeared on tFS and Fashion Gone Rogue. No Daria this time! I was getting tired of her, to be honest. Rumor is that she may retire from modeling...this can't be true, right??





P.S. Renegade Craft Fair was super cool but I did not feel comfortable on the 13th floor of California Market Center (after taking a course on natural disasters, my earthquake paranoia has strengthened). Will post pictures and a review soon!

2 comments:

Daniella said...

I'm so glad that Sasha took the H&M campaign! H&M get surprisingly good models to front them: Gisele,Heather Marks etc.

ps

Please check out my blog shop! Including Topshop, Comme des Garcons for H&M, H&M Trend, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel and more! All at good prices
http://sagarderobe.blogspot.com/

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

wow, these H&M shots are fabulous!! even natasha's 'scream' pic!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com