Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Look: Lonchamp SS 2009 ad campaign



Wow, the campaign was shot at Santa Anita Park. Geez, Arcadia. You've got money, you've got nice schools, you've got my favorite mall, you've got a renowned race track (the only people into horse racing these days are rich people...which you have)...did you really need Kate and Sasha? I challenge an agency to bring a batch of supermodels to my little suburb and make it appear like the kind of neighborhood you'd see on Desperate Housewives (not that I've ever watched the show...really).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Longchamp Spring/Summer 2009
Models: Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova (never imagined them coupled together...they're both powerful forces by themselves)
Photographer: Mert and Marcus

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yeah, I don't know why that white space is over there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

tFS members complained that the colors were too harsh but I looooove it.

Thanks, Lonchamp website.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Omg I love the colors! I don't think they are too harsh at all. The seafoam green is a perfect background color, especially in contrast with the blue bag and their red lips. These are great!

✿ e m i r i said...

i totally forgot you had this blog.

dang, those are beautiful.

DesignerElla said...

I need the link! Ahhhhh *dies*