Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dose of Deals: somewhat discounted faves from 3.1 Phillip Lim

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not done obsessing over Phillip Lim's breakthrough collection of Spring 2007.  Light and flowy dresses, bright whites complemented by a muted colors, short hems and easy breezy silhouettes...the perfect sunny weather ensembles.

I occasionally search for coveted items on eBay to see if anyone is selling what I want at a discounted price.  That's how I got my Phillip Lim CFDA x Gap T-shirt inspired top at $20, much less than its original $78 price tag.  I checked eBay a couple of days ago or so and found TWO of my favorite SS 2007 pieces! They sort of come in my dress size (if I put on five more pounds) but I can't afford either of them...five more hours to bid so let me show you the pieces quick!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rosette Silk Halter Dress ($549)
I wanted this to be my prom dress!  I had never seen a silhouette like that back when I was a fashion noob.

4 comments:

young-shields said...

that would be such a pretty prom dress. love your blog, and i thought you might be interested in a comp on my page too. claire @ y-s x

kirstyb said...

great post i love the pics xxx

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i just love phillip lim...too bad i can only afford his Gap pieces!
xox

Mawlee said...

i remember your prom dress...haha