Sunday, May 3, 2009

Haute, the excitement!



Yet another attempt at a punny title. Two potentially great sales will be arriving at the LA-based private sales website HauteLook.com this week.



I know I've mentioned the trendy Decades Two cosignment boutique before, when HauteLook.com hosted a Decades Two sale filled with Stella McCartney, Chanel, and even Louis Vuitton. The website and cosignment store have bridged a friendly relationship by now (they are bff's according to the Decades Two blog). Tomorrow (Monday, May 4, 8AM PDT/11AM EDT), Decades Two is putting up their just-arrived inventory of Manolo Blahnik footwear for a special HauteLook-hosted sale. With 25 styles available, you're sure to find something to make your feet happy!



The day after (Tuesday, May 5, 8AM PDT/11AM EDT), one of my favorite beauty/skincare brands Kiehl's will go on sale. Okay, maybe it's wrong to call it a favorite because I've only tried one of their products, the Rare-Earth Oatmeal Milk Facial Cleanser. It's meant for oily skin (which is why my mom got it for my acne face brother) so it doesn't really fit my dry skin. However my face feels silky smooth after I use the cleanser, which doesn't irritate at all! Just a little luxury that most everyone can have. I'm not certain that HauteLook will be selling this cleanser but based on this little preview video and the sale picture, at couple of the popular Creme de Corps moisturizing products will go on sale. I may make my first HauteLook.com purchase in hopes of curing my lizard skin. Follow my lead and click here to join HauteLook!

Enjoy your Sunday, start dreaming about shoes and herbal cleansers while I study for my midterm and do my laundry!

Banner graphic: me with images courtesy of HauteLook.com. Images (top to bottom): Vogue UK, January ????, via ManoloBlahnik.com. Kiehl's Twitter page.

1 comment:

ryder said...

kiehls! one of the best brands i know.