Tuesday, April 14, 2009

From Me to You



Wowwie, three comments on my blog within the last 48 hours! Unimpressive? I think not! I'm elated that people (many of whom write wonderfully insightful blogs) are dropping by and reading my posts! Thank you!

In case you are interested, I have set up a FeedBurner account, but because I feared that I was advancing my blog too quickly, I refrained from publicizing an e-mailed subscription to my posts. However, if you'd like, you can click here to subscribe to Rags to Reverie by e-mail, Google reader, etcetera. I've also added a convenient Follow box (loyal readers should not be dubbed "followers", though) in the bottom of the right column of my blog. It's there only temporarily, just to see if anyone wants to keep track of my posts.



For the moment, I am swamped with both academic and extracurricular work, but this short post is about the French Connection sale coming up tomorrow on RueLaLa.com. Back when I was a little goody two-shoes (not that I'm not one anymore) in middle school, I cringed at those shirts that displayed the acronym "FCUK". IT'S JUST SO CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL SWEAR WORD. But nowadays I actually use that word (only sometimes!) AND I have seen the items that French Connection has to offer other than FCUK tees. Other things of the FCUK label? Colorful dresses, skirts, and other girly things!

As you can see in the picture, there is a womenswear and menswear sale, so guys can get in on the deals, too! Here's the invite link!

Again, I greatly appreciate all the comments! This blog started out as a need to express my views on fashion and pass the word on special sales. I'm so glad that there are people at the other end, reading my posts!

Banner image: Coach SS 2009 Campaign, model: Ali Michael (so stunning!), photographer: ? via MAGstyle of TFS. Image: RueLaLa.com

3 comments:

nadia said...

Hehe I used to have the exact same problem with fcuk tees, they're just not subtle in any way or form! Too much like contrived rebellion for my liking. But the brand does have some nice dresses and bags once in a while!

Pop Champagne said...

Haha I bought my friend a shirt that said "Possibly... The best fcuk ever" for her b day once lol

Life of Brian08 said...

blog is a bit hard and takes time but u will eventually find your niche.