Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today I slept in until 11AM and...



What. the. eff. How many times must I be put down by these awesome sample sales?? I went to bed at almost 3AM last night -- I had to sleep in a bit! The first time this Marc by Marc Jacobs pendant was put on sale on Rue La La, it was sold out before I was able to take a look at the sale (I had a better excuse back then: class in the morning).

I sulked for a few days and tried getting over it by looking for cheaper priced Marc by Marc pendants online (I found a few, too). However, THIS IS THE CHEAPEST IT HAS EVER BEEN. JUST $49 (minus the shipping and handling)?!? INSANE! I can't find anything cheaper than that. This is the final sale, too, so you'll never see this on Rue La La again. Back to sulking...

Banner Image: ruelala.com (touched up by me)

No comments: