Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another day, another chance: Rue La La's final sale



I felt so distressed after discovering that the HauteLook, a sample sale website, was given cosignment stock by Decades Two, an awesomely expensive and gorgeous Los Angeles vintage store. Unlike it's twin store Decades, Decades Two carries apparel and accessories that premiered on the runway only a few years ago (Chanel '05 jackets being sold on their eBay page). And imagine, HauteLook was selling this stuff at discounted prices! Marc Jacobs and Balenciaga bags...Stella McCartney and Alaia shoes...and oh my word. The more gorgeous Prada and Marni bags. Balenciaga shoes that look like they're from FW 2009. Louis Vuitton bags. At up to 80% off. I still wouldn't have been able to afford anything, but waking up early to find that nothing has sold out yet is a rewarding sight to me. Since I woke up quite late, TONS of items sold out.



Here's to the road of recovery...I am sharing news of Rue La La's final sale with retail prices are slashed up to 70% off. This sale starts early today (well, at least to a west coaster like me) at 11AM EST (that's 9AM PST). Remember, the early bird gets the worm! Here's a Rue La La invitation link!

Images: ruelala.com

No comments: